Registration / Payment:
Christy takes her successful Dallas and Austin classes and brings it to Houston. On September 8th, class participants will join together at one of Houston’s most wonderful tranquility-inspiring retreats — Habitat House, run by Selia Qynn — to review one of the cycles that governs us all: the Venus Sun relationship. Have your natal chart available. If you do not have your natal chart handy, Christy can provide one for you given your birth information.
The onsite workshop will cover several pieces of information, including:
- The significance of the two different types of conjunctions Venus makes with the Sun during their 18 month synodic cycle and view this cycle’s motion from a computer so that you actually see what Venus does when she is next to the Sun as well as the overall star pattern created by these conjunctions.
- You will learn how to look up the shadow period of Venus’s cycle in an ephemeris, hear examples of this period of time, its significance and be given an outline to take with you for guidance on what to watch for based upon the houses that Venus will be transitting.
- Bring your natal chart to class, a pen and a highlighter, so we can highlight the zone she will be traveling through in your chart.
- You will learn the power of journaling to become aware of what Venus is reviewing. Even though this class is after the period where Venus would be “going over” ground area in a certain house and sign, she performs this dance every 18 months, so you can prepare for the next cycle. And this experience is interactive when you record each day what has happened in your life.
- If you expect to “manifest Venus” in your life, you must change something about your present behavior and the process of that change begins with this class. The journalling helps you determine what isn’t working and therefore it gives you ideas of what needs to change.
- We will go into much greater depth about the houses and the polarity meaning – when Venus transits each of the houses, both ends of the axis are impacted. You will be given a very descriptive table with meanings to take with you so that you can ask yourself some questions while you are doing your journaling.
- As we move around the chart and begin preparing for the upcoming inferior conjunction, you will get specific advice and assistance with your natal chart so that you can make the most of this critical time.
- You will be hearing the story very specific actions, feelings and intentions of different people who had Venus in Leo in their natal charts. You will hear what they chose to release or give to the world and what they chose to manifest. These people experimented with me back in August of 2015. All four of these people experienced outcomes that exceeded their visualizations. That is the point of this time period. It is sensitive to initial conditions and produces results better than anticipated based upon a minimum amount of applied effort.
- One of them lost what they acquired 4 months after the superior conjunction, and we will discuss possibilities of “be careful what you wish for” and ideas behind being ready to maintain these desires or wishes.
- I will explain exactly HOW their expectations were exceeded and WHY the feelings behind the visualizations are so important.
- You will see examples of their visions and expressions so that you have clear ideas of what to do.
Attendees will receive several detailed, colored actionable handouts specific to the Sun-Venus cycle that are valid every 18 months, and takeaways that apply immediately for this cycle that we are currently experiencing.
|9:30 – 10:30||Workshop|
|10:30 – 10:45||15-min Break|
|10:45 – 11:45||Workshop|
|11:45 – 12:30||Lunch (probably onsite/catered; more details coming)|
|12:30 – 1:30||Workshop|
|1:30 – 1:45||15-min Break|
|1:45 – 2:45||Workshop|
|2:45 – 3:00||15-min Break|
|3:00 – 3:45||Workshop|
|3:45 – 4:00||15-min Break|
|4:00 – 5:00||Workshop|
|5:30||Social Mixer Nearby|